Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Pitch: Pilot

"Silver Bullet"

Studio Executive: "OK, what have you got for me?"

Pitchman: "I'm going to throw some words at you. You just sit back and let them rain down upon you like orgasmic snowflakes."

SE: "Hit me.'

PM: "Busey."

SE: "Love it."

PM: "Haim."

SE: "Yes."

PM: "Werewolf."

SE: "Yes!"

PM: "Stephen King."

SE: "YES!"

PM: "You ready for the title? You ready to hear the sweet voice of the almightly
Lord himself?"

SE: "I've never wanted anything more in my life!"

PM: "Silver Bullet. Bam!"

SE: "Greenlit, right here right now! I'll print the script on gilded paper. We are going to run this town by the time this thing is through!"

PM: "That's why I get paid the big bucks."

SE: "I'll get accounting on the phone right now. But first, give me one more. One more little taste of the goldmine to come."

PM: "You want one more? You think you can handle the awesome might of one more?"

SE: "Sock it to me!"

PM: "Wheelchair."

SE: "That's brillian.......wait, what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment