Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Introduction to the "Shows"

I'm going to run with this whole TV analogy and refer to the crap I'll be writing as "Shows," since I do intend for them to be a set of ongoing series.  Right out of the gate, these are the shows I'll be writing:

The Pitch: how I imagine the studio pitch session went for actually-released movies and TV shows.

The Dangers of 3D: a series of police reports documenting the terror and destruction caused by cinema's latest technology.

Area 51a: a diary detailing the day-to-day troubles of an assistant manager working in the food court at the United States' most secretive military research complex.

And just like a real TV station, I'll add and drop shows often, sometimes in the middle of a maddeningly complex plotline that will be left with absolutely no sense of closure. Because I don't answer to you, Anonymous Internet Reader, I only answer to my heart. Which is why I am going to go get some McNuggets right now, because the sooner I can stop my heart, the sooner I won't have to listen to it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment